Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Good movie

Loved the preloader games, and the humor was top-notch. However, you overused the generic Windows "smashing glass" sound effect a bit too much. There are other glass/violence sound effects out there...

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

if you read the creators notes I often mention how that sound effect is over-used. And I didn't know it was the generic windows one - someone sent it to me. And I re-use sound effects to keep filesize down. Thanks!
-Dim

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Almost...

Nicely done animation, but I have to complain at the lack of storyline or meaning. He tries to buy ice cream, the ice cream workers surround him, and suddenly we're in Matrix-mode? Not makin' much sense, I'm afraid. It's a nice movie, but looks aren't everything.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Keeps getting better

It looks like this movie will appeal more to the masses than your last one. I loved the new camera angles, and the 3-dimensional dashing-through-the-trees scene was beautiful. Very nicely done, and I can't wait to see more!

Mouse Trick Mouse Trick

Interesting idea

I must say, I didn't exactly expect that to happen. Cool idea, dude.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Pretty Good Stuff

I did find an ActionScript bug, though: the title on the shirt says "_level0.babe.boobs.boobs2.bh16.txt1", rather than that variable's value.

Exmortis Exmortis

Wow

Okay, I shouldn't have played that right before going to bed. Very excellent game, I loved your style.